See you at the movies

Friday, March 30, 2007

Jackass 2 - The movie

Last year, the movie Jackass was given a Sequal. Jackass: Number 2 was made. Some people that disliked the first Jackass were upset because they didn't like how the actors were. Personally I found the first hilarious. Number 2 could only be better as far as I could tell.

When the end credits had showed up at the end, I was all but disappointed. Some of these new stunts are just plain crazy. I have no other way to put it than that.

From Jonny and the boys teeter tawtering in a bull pit to playing a prank on another jackass member, I hardly had the time to get a breath before I would laugh it right back out. Personally I found this movie one of the funniest films that I have ever watched.


Project from
Mark Cobb
16 years old

Cincinnatus Central School
Cincinnatus, New York 13040

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home